|Cycle time||4-6 minutes|
|Amidite bottle||12 (standard), it can expand to 20 sets|
|Reagent bottle||9 sets|
|Reagent position||Single (Standard), it can expand to double bottle|
|Waste liquid discharge||Negative pressure with Vacuum pump|
|Required gas||Nitrogen or Argon|
|Relative Humidity||within 45%|
|Persistence||operate continuously and normally|
It can be custom
It adopt X-Y motion module with
faster speed and more space-saving.
1. Environmental friendly. Vacuum diaphragm pump adopts vacuum system to avoid pollution.
2. Long service time of valves, the precision can reach 5ul.
3. Low maintenance cost and perfect performance.
4. LCD monitors.
|Channel||12||Synthesis product||DNA/RNA Fluorescent labels, probes, thio, etc.|
|Synthesis mode||Reagents are injected separately||Synthesis cycle (20mer)||12 primers of 20bp within 2.5 hours|
|Cycle time||6-8 minutes||Synthesis Scale||25nmol-300umol|
|Coupling rate||>99%||Max length||120bp|
|Product carrying||Synthesis columns||Waste liquid discharge||Vacuum pump with negative pressure extraction|
|Amidite / reagent punch-in||Reagents are injected separately||Amidite / reagent drive||Protective gas press-out|
|12 sets(standard), 20 sets (max expand)||Reagent bottle||9 sets|
|Reagent bottle||Single bottle(standard), it can expand to Two bottles||Size of reagent bottle||450ml/4L and other size|
|Synthesis of annexation bases||Automatic synthesis of mix amidite without manual reagent configuration||System||Windows 7|
|Data Import||Automatic load of sequences via Excel sheets||Reagent versatility||Universal|
|Gas||Nitrogen or argon||Exterior colour||Frosted Black|
|Size of reagent tube||OD1/8", ID1/16"||Size of Phosphoramidite tube||OD1/16", ID 0.8mm|
1. Simple Independent operating system software with log function.
2. You can set up the synthesis program by yourself, variety of synthesis scales are available; in addition, Probe, thio, primer can be synthesized at the same time.
3. The software is also easy to set up, the starting base for synthesis can be selected according to the nature of the carrier base, and the starting position for synthesis can also be selected.